This video of Toshio Kuratomi’s talk at PyCon 2009 does an excellent job of explaining why developers really want to think about and solve for packaging. I’m adding it to the list of useful bits under Why should ISVs care? on the ISV special interest group page. Thanks Toshio!
- It's fine to be irrational, let's just not claim we're using reasoning to get to that conclusion, OK? #Logic brought us out of the dark. |^^^^^^^^^^^| 22 hours ago
- OH: "Let's try the smart girl network instead of the old boy network." Great approach! |^^^^^^^^^^^| 4 days ago
- I will simply say it: when Karl Urban is on the screen, I'm happy. #StarTrek, #LoTR, #Bourne, #etc. #FTW. |^^^^^^^^^^^| 6 days ago
- @jimjag just drew a picture of a complete water cycle as an improvement to the upstream/downstream metaphor. |^^^^^^^^^^^| 1 week ago
- I'm pissing people off who don't even know yet they're going to be pissed off. ;-D |^^^^^^^^^^^| 1 week ago