The below how-to information is copied directly from http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/How_to_install_Moblin, and is used here thanks to the CC BY SA 3.0 Unported it is licensed under:
Moblin is a lightweight Linux desktop environment especially suited for small form computers (netbooks et al).
Installation is straightforward.
Using the command line
- Open a terminal (shell).
- Install the Moblin group:
su -c 'yum install @moblin-desktop'
Using the graphical package manager
- Go to System > Administration > Add/Remove Software.
- Note: the name of the Add/Remove Software application is PackageKit.
- In the left side pane choose Moblin desktop.
- Click Apply to install the package set.